Kali Linux Tools Interface is a graphical interface to use information security tools by the browser. The project uses the Kali Linux tools as a reference because it is the distribution that has the largest package of native tools.
- A Debian-based distribution (preferably Kali Linux)
- The information security tools installed
- Apache / Nginx service running
- SSH Service running
- Shell In A Box (if you want to use the Terminal)
To install Shell In A Box, use the following command
sudo apt update sudo apt install shellinabox
- Extract the contents to the folder of your web server.
- Create a database called kali in MySQL and import the file assets/database.sql.
- Edit the file assets/includes/config.php and set yours settings.